#19 Munich Helles Mk2
1 can (3.75#) Bierkeller Pale Liquid Malt Extract
2 lbs Extra Light Dry Malt Extract
6 oz Crystal 20L Malt
1.75 oz Hallertauer plugs (3.5%AA) (30 min)
0.25 oz Hallertauer plugs (3.5%AA) (5 min)
Wyeast 2007 Pilsner Yeast
- Steep crystal malt in 2 gallons water, and heat to a boil.
- As the water reaches a boil, remove the grains, and add the extracts, stirring to
- At rolling boil, add the 30-minute hops.
- After 25 minutes, add 5-minute hops (5 minutes to go).
- Brewed 23 February 2006. SG: 1.040.
- Racked to secondary 7 March 2006.
- Dumped 7 April 2006 due to infection (hairy mold patches).
- When cool to below 80F, pitch yeast.
- After 30 minute total boil, remove from heat, and top to 5.5 gallons with cold water.